Sr Mgr, FP&ABusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 184011BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/25/2021 City Farmington State CT Country United States
This is a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on RTX transformation efforts and synergy achievements. Program activities within the Financial Management Team (FMT) include participating in unique cross-functional projects, budgeting and forecasting, data analytics, accounting, and risk management activities.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with the Workstream Program Leads to support the creation of annual and long-range plans and monthly forecasts.
- Consolidation and analysis of data to support program metrics and reporting requirements including synergies.
- Support management presentations.
- Analyze performance to plan and identify risk & opportunities through analysis on a monthly basis
- Status Capital plan and forecast analysis; work with accounting to move appropriate assets into service.
- Business case development and analysis in support of management decision making and prioritization.
- Manage monthly accounting deliverables including monthly accruals, Gov’t Accounting requirements, compliance and internal controls
- Develop process improvements and assess best practices between workstreams.
- Work with all levels of management and across program functions.
- Strong analytical skills, business case development is a plus
- Experience with accounting, reporting and decision support
- Advanced skills using, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling collaboration with employees, external consultants, and management across functions.
- Communication development and delivery (i.e., presentations, memos, white papers) to multiple levels (including executive) in the organization.
- Basic knowledge of databases and software systems such as SAP, QLINK, etc
- Ability to take initiative working effectively within a team or individually with little direct supervision.
- Embracing changing, managing conflicting priorities, and working through ambiguity
- This role typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline and at least 10 years of directly applicable experience gained in a large corporate setting or an advanced degree in a related field and 8 years.
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.