Senior Associate, Treasury & Tax AccountingBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01404033 Date posted 06/30/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT56: 8 Farm Springs 8 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Brief Description of Key Job Requirements:
- Execute daily and monthly SAP processes to post and fix Treasury transactions
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing and reporting processes
- Update, maintain, and reconcile accounts associated with Treasury activities including long term debt, derivatives, commercial paper, and short term investments.
- Prepare account reconciliations within Blackline
- Support balance sheet variance analysis
- Assist in updating of Longview Tax Provision System
- Assist in preparation of Tax Rollforward submittals
- Assist in preparation of Domestic and Foreign Government Reporting
- Involvement in Sarbanes Oxley testing & controls
- Other duties may include special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
Systems Exposed To: SAP, HFM, Backline and extensive use of Microsoft Office
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.