Mgr, FacilitiesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 187611BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City Farmington State NM Country United States
Innovate & Excel.
Join Our Team & Change Our World.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Raytheon Technologies Global Enterprise Services (GES) has an opening for a Site Facilities Manager within a 26 Acre industrial site with 100,000 SF of manufacturing and warehouse space located near Farmington, NM.
•Direct supervision over technical maintenance personnel and strong understanding of the following infrastructure systems
- Electrical: Backup Generators, UPS, ATS, & Distribution system
- HVAC/Mechanical: Chillers, AHUs, Pumps & Motors, VFDs, Boilers, Controls, Split systems, Unit Heaters, Evaporative Coolers
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Compressed Air: Ingersoll-Rand Oil free rotary screw air compressors, refrigerant & desiccant dryers, receiver tanks
- Chilled Water
- Liquid & Gaseous Nitrogen Distribution
- Oversight and management of targeted maintenance contracts and selective outside services, such as custodial, landscape maintenance and other miscellaneous supplemental services.
- Primary Facilities interface with the site management and manufacturing operations
- Develop site strategy that aligns to support the business
- Incorporate creative design solutions and alternatives and seek best practices to match customer needs
- Analyze financial information and communicate impact to team and customer
- Meet commitments with focus of financial efficiency as customer satisfaction
- Understand and maintain compliance with Safety training, laws, codes and regulations
- Assess risk and develop mitigation plans while keeping progress moving forward
- Effective fact-based decision making
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate both financial and technical information and communicate at all levels of business, verbally and in writing
- Able to comprehend complex written and graphical information and articulate the same to staff, peers and customer
- Strong organizational and time management
- Proven success negotiating between customer and facilities in a fair and effective manner with creative solutions
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office Suite and AutoCad-
- Excellent teaming skills and leadership ability
- Knowledge or experience with SAP / CMMS operation
- Power Logic power monitoring and operation
- Strong understanding of Building Automation and controls, Siemens and JCI
- Project management and scheduling
Education and Experience Required:
- This position typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Business Administration or Engineering or related discipline and 8 years of related experience in supervising or leading building repair and maintenance for building infrastructure or the equivalent combination of direct work experience in facilities and schooling/certifications may be considered in lieu of degree
- This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.