Manager, State Income Tax Reporting & ComplianceBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01413370 Date posted 11/18/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT56: 8 Farm Springs 8 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Primary Responsibility: Manage the quarterly, plan and year-end state income tax provision process; assist in the review of state income/franchise tax returns and supporting apportionment data and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis related to state income tax positions.
- Prepare/review the state income tax provision (quarterly, plan and year end)
- Prepare/review state effective tax rates
- Determine state tax reserves/FIN48 analysis
- Prepare return to accrual reconciliations
- Prepare state tax account reconciliations and monthly cash forecasts
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of return filing positions
- Perform nexus determinations
- Prepare/review state and local income tax returns and supporting workpapers
- Review state apportionment data collect packages
- Prepare/review government accounting state income/franchise tax allocation calculations
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.