Digital Risk AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01412230 Date posted 10/20/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Enterprise Cybersecurity is seeking an experienced risk analyst within the Digital and 3rd Party Risk organization. The position will execute all aspects of the risk management lifecycle including identification of risk, conducting risk assessments, identifying applicable or recommended controls, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and peer teams, reporting and monitoring. The successful candidate will have strong global digital risk, compliance or audit experience, and a technical and cybersecurity background.
Job responsibilities include
- Participating in business process design sessions
- Executing project tasks to modify or implement new processes and supporting technology tools
- Developing and updating process and procedure documentation
- Reporting on status of project activities and relevant milestones and key results to stakeholders
- Assist in maturing the Cybersecurity program based on the CMMI/CMMC model and other applicable regulatory or industry standards
- Executing processes and standard work to intake, document, assess and communicate digital risks
- Identifying applicable or appropriate controls required to remediate or mitigate identified risks
- Assisting with Digital Risk Management daily operations
- Developing key metrics and reporting for risk and risk management process performance
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years experience across multiple Cybersecurity disciplines.
- Relevant work experience in governance, risk, compliance, security architecture and vulnerability management.
- Practical experience with Governance Risk and Compliance technology solutions
- Knowledgeable and experienced with complex technical environments.
- Experience with regulatory frameworks such as NIST, CMMC, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and ISO.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated focus on process development and implementation that spans organizational boundaries. Experience influencing and directing the actions of those not within the direct reporting chain is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Experienced in organizational and business change management.
Any of the following certifications, in good standing, considered an advantage:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Assurance or a related field desired. 7+ years of relevant work experience desired. 5 + years desired with advanced degree.
Any U.S. RTX location (REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE)
US Citizen or US Person required as work may involve visibility to ITAR related projects.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.