Counsel –Digital Technologies ServicesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01408998 Date posted 09/02/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT10: 10 Farm Springs 10 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Counsel –Digital Technologies Services
Country: United States
Location: Farmington, CT preferred, but not required. Relocation support is available.
This position, Counsel, Digital Technologies Services, will provide legal counsel to the senior leaders of the RTX Infrastructure Services, Global Enterprise Application Services and Digital Acceleration teams. It will report directly to the Associate General Counsel, Digital Technologies Services, within the Enterprise Services law department in the RTX Office of General Counsel. This is a generalist role, which requires both regulatory and transactional expertise. The ideal candidate is an experienced general business lawyer, who is interested in supporting a team dedicated to using digital technology to transform our business.
- Support, and in some cases lead, legal and compliance reviews of all Global Infrastructure, Enterprise Application and Digital Acceleration projects and initiatives, including:
Collaboration tool deployment
- Coordinate reviews and guidance with subject matter experts, including global trade, privacy, and cybersecurity, and track legal and compliance requirements for projects to closure in coordination with the clients.
- Support continuous improvement, and development of RTX-level process, policy and guidance for digital technology initiatives.
- Help coordinate legal advice with legal counsel at each of RTX business units where projects have a business unit impact.
- Provide legal counsel in connection with the acquisition of customized technology services, including, negotiation, and drafting of contracts and complex statements of work.
- Support evaluation and negotiation of enterprise-level contracts, focusing on large scale infrastructure and cloud contracts.
• Ability to quickly synthesize complex fact patterns and identify legal and compliance issues and deliver actionable guidance in a concise, digestible format.
• Knowledge of, and ability to “operationalize”, general commercial law, data protection, trade compliance and related legal regimes.
• Ability to assess risk, articulate measures appropriate to manage risk, and support implementation of those measures to closure.
• Ability to collaborate seamlessly with subject matter expert teammates and colleagues, including global trade, DFARS, cybersecurity and privacy, to deliver understandable, actionable advice to the client, taking full account of the client’s strategy.
• Clear, concise writing.
Requirements: Juris Doctorate degree, and at least 8 years of relevant experience. (Industry experience is helpful, but not a requirement.) Member in good standing of a US state bar.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.