Consulting Change Management SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01409310 Date posted 09/10/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Are you a professional who is passionate about helping employees adopt and utilize new tools, processes, and systems to drive transformational change? Do you have the skills to lead enterprise-wide change management engagements for a large, global organization? If so, we have a dynamic opportunity for you as part of Raytheon Technologies’ Enterprise Services (ES) Change Management team.
ES is Raytheon Technologies’ internal, shared services engine. This position will play an essential role in the successful implementation of strategic ES initiatives engaging key stakeholder groups across corporate functions, business units, and partners and suppliers.
The core responsibilities of the position include:
- Leading organizational change management efforts for strategic, complex, large-scale initiatives, typically involving stakeholders at all organizational levels, across multiple businesses and functions.
- Conceptualizing and implementing strategic change management plans that will help drive business value around key ES initiatives and achieve the target future state.
- Assessing and identifying key stakeholder careabouts and creating scalable strategies to meet those needs.
- Developing and utilizing appropriate metrics and measurement approaches to monitor and analyze change readiness and improve realization of intended business value.
- Partnering with ES Communications and Services Learning teams to plan, develop and execute timely and accurate messaging, along with fit-to-purpose learning methods and content.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications.
- Minimum 8 years of applicable experience, with at least 6 years’ experience supporting large scale, enterprise-wide change management initiatives.
- Working knowledge of industry leading change management methodologies (certification preferred).
- Proven skills in working multiple initiatives and complex tasks, with the ability to consistently exceed objectives in a frequently changing environment.
- Experience in working with communications and learning/training professionals to create effective strategies, approaches, and content that align with stakeholder needs and objectives of the change initiative.
- Demonstrated ability in partnering to drive change strategy and developing strategic change management plans and deliverables around key initiatives.
- Experience partnering to influence key stakeholders and align multiple priorities to a common goal.
- Proven ability interacting with employees at all levels (including senior leadership) in cross-functional and matrixed positions.
- Ability to think through and conceptualize program frameworks and execution.
- Strong business acumen, detail-oriented organizational and interpersonal skills, resourceful and energetic, with strong writing and storytelling skills.
- Demonstrated skills as a critical thinker and proven knowledge of organizational change management.
- Desire to be an effective team member and to contribute proactively to group success.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.