Associate Director, Program ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01410414 Date posted 09/25/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
This role reports to Director, Integration & Transformation. This position will work with the service owners within Realty, Programs & Procurement to develop and execute transformation projects within their domains. They will help track and deliver on existing synergy opportunities and identify and develop new ones where possible. This role will also interface with the Integration & Transformation PMO, Digital and Governance functions to ensure all technical, compliance and reporting requirements are fulfilled. Core competencies include program and project management skills, customer relationship management skills, financial management, process improvement, and ability to develop solutions around multi-stakeholder requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead efforts to establish transition plans for scope movement into Enterprise Services
- Support business case development and refinement
- Assist with business process mapping and transformation activities
- Oversee plan execution, synergy maturity/realization and IMO reporting for transitions
- Partner with digital service providers to ensure alignment to business requirements
- Support business unit and executive presentations
- 5+ years of relevant experience in working with program management desired
- Understanding of different aspects of procurement and government programs work. technology i.e. indirect procurement, customs, earned value man
- Bachelor’s in Business related field or Operations Management
- Master or MBA from a nationally recognized program preferred
- Financial Management & Operational process improvement experience
- Excellent customer facing skills with demonstrated experience building relationships and credibility across functions and organizational levels
- Demonstrated project management ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Assurance or a related field desired. 10+ years of relevant work experience desired. 8 + years desired with advanced degree
Farmington, CT (REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE)
US Citizen Required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.