Skilled Maintenance Worker (Painter)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183514BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/23/2021 City Exmouth Country Australia
- Work with an Industry leader
- Position is located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
The Skilled Maintenance Worker will perform abrasive blasting and industrial painting on structures, equipment and facilities. This role may be required to perform overtime.
- Adhere to safety requirements and develop job safety analyses for specific tasks
- Provision of painting and abrasive blasting support to various departments
- Plan activities, including tools, equipment, assistance and materials needed to complete tasks within allocated timeframes.
- Undertake regular inspections and tasks within the skills, experience, and qualifications requirements of the role
- Lead a work team when required, which may include apprentices
- Report incidents to a member of the Management team as a priority.
- Minimum Certificate III Surface Preparation and Coating Application
- Prior relevant experience required
- Current Drivers Licence
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge
- Proven track record of meeting customer needs and ability to work independently as well as within a small team environment
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.