Senior Maintenance ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 170013BR Date posted 10/09/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Highly skilled and professional team
The Senior Maintenance Manager is responsible for performing, managing, and is held accountable for managing the maintenance planning, scheduling and execution of program activities including, maintenance, pre-staging, production support and acceptance testing. They will also responsible for managing relationships with the customer, personnel, suppliers, and support agencies.
- Oversee maintenance, ensuring compliance with the approved maintenance management system and ensuring that maintenance activities are correctly conducted, certified, and recorded.
- Plan, schedule and manage responses to maintenance requirements and requests
- Monitor and control maintenance activities to forecast costs, obtain approvals, identify trends, take pre-emptive action to avoid cost overruns and take advantage of opportunities.
- Review compliance of outsourced maintenance activities, ensuring they meet the company’s requirements, policies and processes as well as the relevant technical regulatory requirements.
- Support the management of the maintenance management system, including compliance with policy, regulations, and training.
- Requires a Diploma in Information Technology, Telecommunications, or Electronics.
- Requires a Diploma in Leadership & Management, or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within a work area.
- Advanced knowledge and skills specifically within radio and information communication systems with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organisation.
- Substantial experience working at a management level within a complex integrated team project environment.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 170013
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.