Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 171989BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/04/2021 City Exmouth Country Australia
- Permanent Full time Position, located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
The Maintenance Team Leader (Electrical) will be responsible for performing and managing maintenance activities within a program and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance to the relevant policies, systems and schedules. This role also leads technical investigations and provides technical support to others in the team. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional who is keen to establish themselves within the business and drive efficiencies within the team.
- Oversee all preventative and corrective maintenance activities, and ensure compliance with the approved procedures, directives, processes and policies.
- Develop and submit key activity and status reports as required
- Ensure there are sufficient calibrated tools and specialist equipment to perform the activities required
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed in accordance with the applicable technical regulatory requirements related to maintenance records, documentation and data.
- Act in accordance with the company expectations relating to profession workplace behaviour, maintaining confidentiality and health and safety.
- Requires a Cert III in Electro technology or Electrical Fitting with a minimum of 6 years relevant post-qualification experience required.
- Requires a Cert IV in Leadership & Management or equivalent
- HV Switching Operations course
- High Risk Work License and Open 'C' Class drivers license
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance to Negative Vetting 1 level. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.