Maintenance Team Leader (Antenna)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 171305BR Date posted 11/12/2020 City Exmouth Country Australia
- Fixed Term Position, located in Exmouth, WA
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailored career and development opportunities
The Maintenance Team Leader will be responsible for the delivery of complex evolution's and operations, maintenance and repair of the Very Low Frequency (VLF) Antenna Array and associated equipment. We are looking for a dedicated and motivated professional who is keen to establish themselves within the business and drive efficiencies within the team.
- Lead and provide direction to the day-to-day management, coordination and delivery of maintenance to ensure the achievement of the program performance indicators, technical performance goals, survey and quote project delivery and other milestones withing budgets and schedule.
- Ensure the delivery of assigned tasks within cost, schedule, quality and performance specification .
- Assess, identify and manage Antenna risks, issues and opportunity.
- Actively manage subcontractors performance.
- Act in accordance with the company expectations relating to profession workplace behavioral, maintaining confidentiality and health and safety.
- Requires a Cert III in Rigging, Minimum of 6 years relevant experience post qualifications
- Requires a Cert IV in Leadership & Management or equivalent
- Construction Safety Awareness Training
- High Risk Work License and Open 'C' Class drivers licence
- Experience with subcontractor management
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking on the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.