C- Band TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181024BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/20/2021 City Exmouth Country Australia
- Located in Exmouth, WA
- Gateway to the world-class Ningaloo Reef
- Operate and maintain the C Band Radar Equipment
You will be responsible in ensuring that the Radar equipment, associated facilities and infrastructure is operated and maintained in accordance with documented procedures and processes. Your ordinary hours of work shall average 38 hours per week over a defined work cycle, between 6.00am - 8.00pm on all days of the week from Monday to Sunday.
- Performing radar planned and corrective maintenance on the C-Band Radar System
- Maintenance, planning and reporting
- Radar calibrations and interpretation of results
- Working in a LINUX system environment
- Technical report writing
- A minimum of a Certificate IV in Electronics (Communications or Control)
- Defence/Maritime Radar, Combat System, or Complex Communication System experience
- Excellent analytical/fault-finding skills
- Ability to confidently operate and interpret data from a wide range of test equipment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance up to Negative Vetting Level 1.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.