Inside Sales SupervisorBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01466202 Most Recent Date Posted 10/20/2021 City Everett State Washington Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HWA32: US124-Everett (Commando), WA 11404 Commando Road , Everett, WA, 98204 USA
Reporting to the Business Development Proposals Manager, the Inside Sales Supervisor will be responsible for generating the business unit’s collateral and proposal deliverables to support Sales campaigns. This includes studies, forecasts, competitive analysis and Marketing specifications.
Proposal Collateral, Support of Sales campaigns and Mock-ups
- Supports the bid team in the development of Proposals
- Prepares and maintains an internal and external toolbox of templates, slide libraries, financial tools, product catalogs, brochures and technical data sheets.
- Conceptualizes internal and external product communication and assists in preparing press articles as well as tradeshows, audiovisual materials and associated logistics.
- Works with the corporate team as the SME to generate advertising and promotional activities including print and electronic outlets and websites
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders the design, execution and logistics of complex customer mock-ups and tours
- Performs other related duties as required.
Research, reports and market identification
- Leverages available corporate available resources, industry knowledge and analyzes market, competitor, OEM order details, airline websites and profiles, competitive information and industry news to forecast site level market growth dynamics and future sales trends.
- Uses strong analytical, research, and business strategy skills and works closely with key sales, finance, and planning executives to identify market, competitive, and corporate intelligence to develop insightful recommendations and establish competitive strategies.
- Assesses potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch.
- Generates market reports and analyses at a defined cadence. These include competitor, trend, market analyses, business cases and corporate reporting
- Assists in identifying key business opportunities and markets and in generating target customer capture plans
- Prepares market specifications and assists in identifying market relevant product improvements and new product platforms
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in business or communication or equivalent; and a minimum of four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the aerospace industry with airlines, aircraft original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or aircraft interiors suppliers
- Proposal development experience
- Must have the ability to pay high attention to detail
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with MS Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve practical and conceptual problems and deal with a multitude of variables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms