Systems Infrastructure Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179098BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
The Systems Infrastructure Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) will lead and coordinate all tasks related to the program factory algorithm and development engineering environments for ISRC Programs. Responsibilities will include day-to-day operations, interfacing with Digital/Information Technology (DT) organization and Information Assurance (IA) staff. The Systems Infrastructure lead will be the interface between El Segundo and Cityline program factory infrastructure teams including interfacing with the Prime program office as it relates to the El Segundo program infrastructure. This role will also be responsible for developing a plan and executing the dispositioning legacy program equipment while ensuring the program requirements can still be met.
**This position is eligible for a sign on bonus up to $20,000**
- 10+ years prior relevant experience
- Knowledge of Manoa hardware architecture and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Manoa software requirements.
- Knowledge of the Manoa Program networks.
- Knowledge of the COTS and custom tools required by the programs.
- Understanding of the mission objectives.
- Ability to perform the lead role in interfacing and coordinating with the DT organization including determining whether proposed DT changes support program needs.
- Knowledge of software/systems development needs along with DT processes and IA requirements in order to design and provide program solutions
- Minimum 15 years of experience within computer infrastructure design and implementation
- Experience performing team lead/IPTL role
- Current Security+ Certification
- Active TSSCI Clearance
- Current CISSP Certification
- Familiar with space hardware execution in all phases of hardware product development, integration, verification, transition to production
- 5+ years Experience in Task Management or other Lead role on Large Development jobs
- IPTL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related STEM degree
**U.S. Citizenship Status is requires as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems**
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.