Senior Software Engineer II (C++)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176326BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/06/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Then join our Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) team and contribute to programs that save lives and enable the freedoms we enjoy. Every day at RIS our extraordinary engineers are empowered for excellence and inspired to invent in an inclusive environment where work-life balance is an elegant solution, not a slogan.
Our dynamic and diverse engineers develop demanding, trusted, superb solutions to make the world a safer place. We are looking for a demonstrated and progressive leader to join our Software Engineering Center team in El Segundo, CA.
RIS is a developing provider of integrated sensor, communication and electronic warfare systems giving military compels accurate and timely actionable information for the network-centric battlefield. You will continue your career working on cutting-edge technology for RIS by day, while in your free time you can explore the many cultural, entertainment and outdoor wonders that make El Segundo so unique.
RIS offers extensive reward and recognition programs in compensation, career development, health care, educational assistance, maternal and paternal leave, flexible work schedules, child/adult backup care, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off. In addition, this position is eligible for relocation assistance.
You will work with RIS professionals around the country who thrive in a culture that celebrates the contributions of its employees. You will continue your career in a challenging and collaborative organization, joining a team with a tradition of achievement through thought and teamwork.
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer II supporting the Advanced Tactical Pod (ATP) Tactical EO/IR Systems (TES) product line. As a Senior Software Engineer II, the candidate will have technical responsibilities, applying technical principles, theories, and concepts associated with software development and design for Object Oriented systems.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in software development
- Experience with C++ Programming
- Experience with the requirements development and flow down process
- Experience with system or subsystem level Integration, Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Must be a US Citizen and have an ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development experience in Airborne Sensors (Radars, EO/IR, EW, etc.), Data Architecture, Network Communications, Platform Integration, and/or Resource Management is highly desirable.
- Experience developing and integrating OMS-based architectures
- Knowledge of integration and test of airborne mission systems from SIL through flight test
- Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, VxWorks or other Real time operating systems
- Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large system
- Current Secret Security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related STEM degree.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.