Sr Anlyst, EngrgSvcsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180526BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/28/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Tasks also include working with Program Office, Chief Engineer, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and Software Engineers, Operations, Quality, other CDMs and external customer.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Some knowledge principles, standards and processes, such as described in EIA-649, Configuration Management Standard.
- Support the creation of preparation Configuration Management planning documentation
- Some experienced in interpreting a Contract, and SOW and writing flow down CM requirements in CMOP and SSOW
- Assist in the creation of HW CM processes to program requirements
- Assist in with Engineering Review Board (ERB)Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Support the design, development and maintenance of hardware technical data
- Interpret engineering drawing practices and apply them to work products under formal control
- Support the Creation and Maintenance of baselines including the functional and physical baselines
- Maintain configuration status accounting documentation
- Assist with support customer reviews and audits
- Skilled in providing guidance to program engineers on the application of the Project Drafting Specification to the program's drawings
- Capable of creating, maintaining and analyzing product structure, correcting errors within CSA data based
- Experience generating metrics and reports through a CSA tool
- Support HWCM function in independent reviews
- Assist with customer meetings and presentations
- Ability to Obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with Program Management Best Practices
- Knowledge of Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Ability to coordinate with team members and customers to meet project goals
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels
- Strong people and change agent skills
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.180526
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.