Software Configuration ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 165767BR Date posted 07/29/2020 City CA State El Segundo Country CA
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. RIS is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
The Software Configuration Management (SWCM) individual will provide guidance and technical judgement for RIS in California with the option to work in the El Segundo or Goleta, California location. The SWCM will ensure implementation of customer requirements in compliance with RIS policies.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with program offices, Chief Engineers, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) other CM specialists, and external customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Preparing Configuration Management planning documentation
- Coordinating and leading SW Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Managing the design, development and maintenance of SW development environments
- Managing levels of SW integration and segregation of code into branches
- Controlling, managing and integrating modules and components along with support work products
- Conducting Build Readiness Reviews
- Automating builds through scripting with the ability to evaluate and optimize existing build SW scripts
- Automating and executing build verification testing
- Performing interim and release builds
- Deploying / Installing software and perform environment audits
- Performing post SW build verification
- Generating SWCM metrics and perform audits of processes and policy compliance
- Supporting bids and proposal activities
- Maintaining product baselines and configuration status accounting documentation
- Supporting customer reviews, process improvements, user support and audits
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working in an engineering environment
- Minimum of 2 years Software Configuration Management or related experience to include experience with at least one of the following toolsets: Synergy, ClearCase, or Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of Source Control tools
- Full systems level knowledge of DoD Configuration Management principles and practices
- Active Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Experience with PDM/PLM tools (e.g. PTC Windchill)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related discipline.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.