Senior Program Cost Schedule & Control AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 175944BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/09/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
• Perform SAP Earned Value Internal Reporting
• Work with PM and IPTL’s to baseline new programs in accordance with company policies
• Prepare charts and present financial data at weekly Program Performance Reviews
• Support quarterly EAC process and prepare and review EACs with appropriate organization levels.
• Support unbilled collection analysis and activities for the business.
• Prepare accurate bookings, sales, material, staffing and profit forecasts
• Generation of weekly/monthly labor and material financial reports
• Prepare, analyze and review EACs with appropriate administration levels
• Proposal cost and price estimating
• Prepare Gate 5 Budgets, baselines and monitor progress and report variances
• Support contracts by providing information for customer inquiries such as program actuals or expenditure profiles
Minimum 4 years related finance experience
Experience working in a matrix team environment with members at all levels of the organization
Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
Must be a U.S. Citizen able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance within one year of starting work
• Experienced with financial systems including PMX, winsight, and ETC Tool
• Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse and PRISM
• Experience with Business Planning Systems
• Understanding of company financial and accounting policies and procedures
• Ability to manage time and prioritize workload
• Ability to work through problems with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders
• Highly motivated team member with a positive attitude
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Required Education:
Bachelors Degree required.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175944
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.