Program/Supplier CybersecurityBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 164883BR Date posted 01/19/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) Digital Technology (DT) Cybersecurity and Compliance has a position opening within the Program, Proposal and Supplier Cybersecurity group. This position will play a critical role in providing cybersecurity services that facilitate contract awards and program execution. The individual selected for this position will leverage their broad understanding within cybersecurity to evaluate customer requirements, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to disposition business risk and enable program capture and execution teams. The individual will work closely with personnel from various RI&S functions (Contracts, Supply Chain, Legal, etc.). Key responsibilities include:
- Perform cybersecurity impact analysis for proposal and contract/subcontract requirements to include Statements of Work (SOW), Contract/Subcontract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs/SDRLs), etc.
- Provide discrete guidance/direction and textual language for program capture and execution teams that mitigate risk, address residual risk, and/or outline bid/acceptance constraints
- Support the development and delivery of cybersecurity CDRL/SDRL artifacts to in order to enable programs to respond to cybersecurity requirements
- Enable programs to respond to external cybersecurity requests to include, but not limited to, regulatory compliance, cybersecurity posture of the program, etc.
- Enable program capture and execution teams to collaborate with external parties (e.g. customers, partners, vendors) by evaluating requirements, assessing solution landscape, and providing direction thereof
- Support programs with prime contractor and supplier/subcontractor cybersecurity challenges
- Perform program and supplier/subcontractor cybersecurity assessments
- Certified security expert – ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
- Minimum 6+ years of diverse cybersecurity experience across the following domains: security and risk management, asset security, security architecture and engineering, communication and network security, identity and access management (IAM), security assessment and testing, security operations and software development security
- Minimum 3+ years of experience analyzing U.S. Government cyber regulations, requirements, industry standards and frameworks (e.g. DFARS 252.204-7012, FARS 52.204-21, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, RMF, CMMC)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a contributing member of a cross-functional program capture team responding to DoD and Federal business opportunities (e.g. RFPs, RFIs, etc.)
- Excellent social, verbal, and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with project management concepts
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and be fully accountable in a geographically dispersed virtual and fast paced work environment
- Bachelors degree and 6 years experience or 14 years in lieu of Degree
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.