Proposal Analyst IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 170111BR Date posted 11/11/2020 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
The Proposal Analyst II:
- Plans and schedules proposal efforts.
- Ability to analyze RFPs specially pricing instructions
- Kick off Pricing, BOEs and Cost Volume activities
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Ensure all applicable parties (e.g., Engineering, Subcontracts, program management and other E&P colleagues) collaborate toward accurate, current and complete proposal submissions.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. in order to accurately and efficiently execute E&P tasks.
- Researches and analyzes historical data
- Ensure all aspects of cost (e.g., Material, Labor, Other) are represented in the cost proposal.
- Review BOEs and verify compliancy, adequate rationale and proper supporting data provided.
- Gather or generate all the pieces required for a complete and compliant Cost volume
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Support DCAA and DCMA audit requests.
- Basic understanding of the FAR Part 15 requirements.
- Project management and collaboration skills with ability to lead project teams by influencing without direct authority.
- Complete understanding of the flow and timing of data inputs during proposal development
- Ability to adequately identify risks or problematic issues that surface in proposals under one’s service, notifying proposal management accordingly
- Experience in functional estimating, program business and/or functional business roles
Advanced working knowledge of industry pricing tool such as ProPricer or ACES, the Raytheon pricing tool
Required Education (including Major):
- 2 years experience with Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business, Math, Economics or related/applicable field
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.170111
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.