Principal Logistics Specialist (Capture Team)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Classified Relocation eligible No Job ID 170736BR Date posted 10/28/2020 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
The Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS), Logistics and Property Management team is looking for a self-guided, self-motivated, Logistics Specialist to be a key member of the Logistics Capture Team (LCT). The Logistic Specialist will be responsible for managing proposal efforts for RIS Logistics. The Specialist will work in conjunction with Supply Chain, Contracting, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Business Development and other business functions to create cost-effective, competitive Supply Chain Logistics solutions.
Provide support for RIS Program proposals with Supply Chain Logistics and Property Management content.
• Ensure the Logistics proposal content will include cost effective warehouse operations, receiving, stores, inventory control and asset management, material fulfillment, kitting, property, packaging, and shipping.
• Collaborate with key team members and Logistics resources that currently provide proposals for various Logistics sites.
• Develop Logistics and Property strategies
• Collaborate with other Business functions to develop an integrated logistics support plan
• Collaborate with the Proposal Capture Manager and team to prepare all required proposal response documents in a timely and efficient manner
• Identify, evaluate and address trade-offs between costs and services when providing proposals
• Collaborate with Logistics Export-Import Subject Matter Experts and Export Compliance to ensure proposal strategies and deliverables are compliant with export regulations and licenses
• Maintaining and reporting data associated with proposals to key team members, to include: volume, win/loss, projected workload, work scope, risks, etc.
• 6+ years of applicable experience
• Demonstrated communication and critical thinking skills with a proactive approach to organizational tasks and duties
• SME in Logistics and Property Management in a DoD environment
• Experience and effective implementation in preparing Proposals and Basis of Estimates (BOE) for logistics and property management functions in support of program pursuits.
• Experience with interpreting RFP & SOW’s
• Experience in writing BOE’s including 15-2 Compliant BOE’s
• Excellent computer skills are required, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Mathematical calculation skills
• International and Domestic travel could be required.
• Practical experience in ACES functionality
• Knowledge of the IIS Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) processes, including gating & color team reviews
• Knowledge of Government contracts and FAR/DFAR regulations and international contract requirements, to include ITAR and EAR.
• Prior experience in managing a logistics operation with personnel and budget overseeing and administration.
• Broad knowledge of international commerce, Import/Export requirements, and hazardous material management.
• General knowledge of (VPC) Virtual Proposal Center
• Familiarity with proposal Orals
• Experience developing and managing supplier statements of work and subcontracts, including third-party logistics providers (3PLs).
• RIS Certified BOE Writer
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Development, Supply Chain / Property Management.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.