Principal Specialist, Contracts (Senior Contract Negotiator)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 180669BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/22/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
The selected candidate will need to work closely and successfully within the program Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment as well as with the Program Management Office. This person will engage with U.S. Government customers, domestic customers (owners, primes and universities), as well as senior Raytheon leadership.
This opportunity will provide the selected candidate a platform to accelerate development and broaden contracts technical capabilities in a range of contract types (e.g., FFP, CPFF, CPAF, time and material and incentive fee), development contracts and production contracts. Due to clearance requirements, the candidate must reside and able to commute to RTX site either in El Segundo, Dulles, Dallas, McKinney, Goleta, Marlborough, or Aurora.
- Minimum 5 years of Contracts experience with Government contracts and/or other relevant business-related experience
- Strong knowledge of FAR, DFARS, etc. and/or equivalent government regulations; provide governance to program and new business teams in executing to the terms of the contract, complying with company policies and legal requirements
- The candidate will also support new business pursuits (e.g., proposals, rough order of magnitude estimates, white paper submissions, negotiations, and review RFI and RFPs)
- Detail-oriented, team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Highly motivated and organized; effective management of customer priorities and needs, customer-focused; positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience with being the customer interface and demonstrated success in building strong customer relationships
- Effective Negotiator with a focus on developing "win-win" solutions
- Demonstrated business acumen, and ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions Knowledge of program management principles, company policies and procedures
- Active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Certified Federal Contracts Management (CFCM) professional certification or othersimilar certification(s) related to Government or commercial contracting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or other major related field of study
- Advanced Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or other major related field of study
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $76,100 to $140,800; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.