Prin Eng, Systems EngrgBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179853BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
**This position is eligible for a sign on bonus up to $15,000**
This Systems Engineer role is responsible for the Systems Engineering of a development and space vehicle and mission payload programs within the Special Programs portfolio of Space Systems. Activities include:
- Generation and management of artifacts associated with a Technical Baseline which include Technical Performance Metrics (TPMs) / Key Performance Parameters (KPPs), operational views, concept of operations (CONOPS) architectures, Tactics Techniques, and Procedures, compliance matrices, system specifications, interface requirements specifications and system designs.
- Development and flow down of systems requirements, error budget trees, and performance modeling, simulation and analysis
- Development of test strategies, verification plans, and test procedures
- Integration of hardware and software
- Ensuring systems engineering products (e.g., studies, designs, analyses, reports, etc.) meet objectives/expectations
- Creating technical presentations to internal and sometimes to external customers
- Support technical reviews (SRRs, PDRs, CDRs, TIMs)
- Communicating status, results, and recovery plans (if needed) to senior management
- Partner with the LSE, Chief Engineer and Program Manager to ensure flawless program execution
- Results driven individual
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience
- Familiar in architecture, hardware, software and system integration of Electro-optical and/or infrared remote sensors (Active and Passive)
- Familiar leading technical teams and providing technical mentoring to others
- Familiar in preparing and delivering briefings to management and customers
- Experience with WBS, PBS, and OBS for Space efforts
- Experience with requirements flow, generating specification and ICDs. Conveying that information to others, enabling them to execute.
- Experience with Jira, Stories, and working in an Agile environment
- Must have good matlab skills, must understand and be familiar with STK,
- Familiar with working on Front end of the business.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience developing and delivering Mod/Sim software for mission evaluation
- Experience with developing EO/IR space payloads, both active and passive. This includes Communication systems
- Experience with developing RF payloads, both active and passive. This includes Communication systems
- Experience working in fast paced environment with demanding customers.
- IPTL & EVMS experience
- Proficiency in DOORS or similar requirements management software and/or processes
- Experience working Pre-Milestone A / Concept Refinement efforts where the requirements are still be defined.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Sciences, Math, or related STEM discipline
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering, Sciences, Math, or related STEM discipline
**U.S. Citizenship Status is requires as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems**
*In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $98,700 to $187,500; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.*
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.