Network (LAN/WAN) AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 172958BR Date posted 01/20/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
- Configure, manage and upgrade Cisco network hardware and software, such as switches, routers, ASAs, Next Generation IPS (Firepower)
- Ensure Information Assurance compliance for network hardware and software and mitigating identified vulnerabilities.
- Remediate IAVAM and DISA STIGS
- Ensure compliance with security and performance requirements (NISPOM, RMF, DISA STIGs, NIST, etc.)
- Assure a high level of reliability and performance through systems monitoring and infrastructure management
- Must have strong background with LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches, and other network hardware.
- Experience with Type-1 HAIPE Encryptors, VPN technologies and protocols (IPSec, GRE, L2TP, DMVPN, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of firewall, access control lists, and IP address management
- In-depth experience IDS/IPS, host-based security and integrating firewall appliances, including DMZ design and ACL implementation
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. Citizen with Active DoD Secret clearance
- Experience implementing IDS/IPS, host-based security and integrating firewall appliances, including DMZ design and ACL implementation
- Experience with SolarWinds, Visio, SNMP-based network management
- Experience with TACACS/Radius authentication software based configuration
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and threat mitigation technologies
- Experience with ACAS, SCAP, CMRS
- CCNP highly desired
- Experience with ForcePoint devices
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance.172958
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.