Manager Program ContractsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 173630BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
***This position may be located at either our Aurora, CO, Dulles, VA, El Segundo, CA or Richardson, TX locations***
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Playing a key role in shaping the future of RI&S through capturing follow-on and new business as well as maintaining and growing current programs.
- Proposal development and negotiation, pre and post-award contract administration
- Serving as a valued business partner to drive creative and competitive contracting approaches.
- Developing and executing negotiation strategies that comply with company policies, mitigate risk and support accomplishment of business goals.
- Minimum 10 years of Government Contract Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of FAR, DFARS and other customer regulations
- Extensive customer interface and negotiation experience
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization (both internal/company and external/customer)
- Highly motivated; must be proactive and work independently with minimal oversight
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify risk and understand financial implications; strong analytical background
- Effective team member; conduct clear, concise and frequent communication with stakeholders
- Knowledge of intellectual property issues and software licensing terms
- NCMA certification
BS/BA in Business or a related field
Advanced degree in Business or a related field
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $106,800 to $208,300; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.