Manager II Financial AnalysisBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 178043BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Major responsibilities include:
- Long Range Planning (LRP) – set expectations for team, provide analytical data to assist managers to make smarter decisions
- Short Range Outlooks (SRO)/Monthly Forecasting – improve upon existing processes, ensure accuracy in data, ensure team member participation and input
- Balance sheet – work with the team on unbilled, AR/CFRs, help coordination of action to close programs, clean up the balance sheet and provide analysis
- Business cases – work with BD and Directors on always maintaining their business cases ready to present and opportunities arise
- Coordinate with other functions for inputs – BD and staying informed of any new business, PMs and current status of their programs, lead finance analysts to make updates and check data, SCM for non-labor inputs, etc.
- Element of Cost management via continued coordination with functions as described above for labor and non-labor inputs.
- Lead a group of FP&A analysts for accurate and analytical inputs
- Continuously improve processes in challenging environment – help with training, change or adjust processes as needed to better serve the needs of the organization
- Minimum 8 years of relevant finance work experience
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial experience in the aerospace/defense industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, creative, and innovative and use critical and strategic thinking
- Sound analytical, problem identification, and problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments as expected
- Ability to provide variance analysis to large financial data sets
- Understand and help the team with risk and opportunity analysis
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U. S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Broad understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Bachelors in a related field from an accredited university; MBA preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.