Manager I Facilities Engineering - TradesBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 174891BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/06/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
- Oversee daily activities and support Bargaining Unit Union craftspeople by assigning work orders, providing direction, approving tool purchases, and approving material purchases.
- Supervise craftspeople in accordance with the Carpenters Union 721 and I.B.E.W. contracts including maintaining team overtime centers.
- Perform periodic assessments of El Segundo Campus buildings, and submit repair work orders to maintain the buildings in the highest state of readiness.
- Respond to Customer Satisfaction Survey comments as required, to address concerns and issues that are identified by our customers. Team's work will be measured by metrics.
- Update and schedule employee training for direct reports.
- Develop plans and ideas for better service to our customer.
- Ensure compliance with all Raytheon, Federal, State, and local codes regulations and standards.
- Respond to after work hours emergency, on call 24/7
- Bachelor’s Degree Required plus Minimum 6+ years’ experience managing Bargaining unit craftspeople
- Experience in managing/overseeing building, facility and/or campus operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced leader with strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing requirements and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of OSHA requirements, and local/national codes and regulations concerning facilities operations
- Able to respond to after work hours emergency, on call 24/7
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience working with Automation Controls Systems
- Experience in Prism or similar CMMS
Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Engineering or Business or related discipline
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.