Jira AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 187794BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/11/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Support the RIS Digital Technology (DT) Program Solutions and Services (PS&S) Operations / Help Desk team as a Jira system administrator tasked with deploying, configuring and maintaining an instance of Jira / Jira Service Management. The Jira System Administrator is responsible for developing and managing initiatives as it relates to Jira Service Desk, Jira Service Management, and Confluence to ensure that project goals are accomplished. The ideal candidate will have advance knowledge of Atlassian applications, strong Service Desk experience and will be able to administer supporting plug ins. This person will be a key team member helping the organization deliver service excellence around the following activities: Help Desk “break-fix” incidents, Help Desk SW requests, Knowledgebase solution management, Help Desk metrics generation, and Tier 1 solution implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Jira Service Desk and/or Jira Service Management
- Strong communication, customer service and organization skills
- Prior experience with customizing Jira Service Desk reports to use them to identify trends and gain greater efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage workflows, schemes, and other features of Jira Service Desk / Jira Service Management
- Ability to work and collaborate in virtual environment where team members are not co-located.
- Ability to multi-task, to support multiple customers, and to work within specific schedule and cost constraints
- Must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining a DoD secret clearance. The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- 2-3 years of experience with configuring and administering Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, and Jira Service Management from the ground up as a cohesive toolset at an enterprise level
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Prior experience with ServiceNow or iSupport help desk SW
- Knowledge of enterprise level help desk processes and procedures
- Experience generating documentation/tooling aids and instructing others
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge in a constantly changing environment
Minimum Education Required: BS technical degree preferred. Equivalent experience is lieu of degree may be considered.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.187794
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.