IT Program Engagement Lead (PEL)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178094BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/17/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
DT PEL responsibility is to the manage best-in-class Program Work Environments (PWE) for primarily a very large distributed program within the S&C2 Product Line that includes engineering, program management, labs, factory and other DT solutions required by the program. In addition, DT PEL will manage other PWEs as business needs change.
These activities include project planning, requirements management, procurement, managing deployment, risk/opportunity management, cost estimation, financial management and sustainment support for DT scope related to the PWE. The DT PEL will interface with engineering, program management, supply chain, security, Product line leadership and other stakeholder functions to capture functional requirements and translate into DT requirements for the Program Work Environment. Also responsible to manage changes to the scope and function of the PWE over the lifecycle of the program. PEL is responsible to manage activities across an array of DT disciplines. PEL maintains the DT Program Work Environment (PWE) Plan and other artifacts. In addition, PEL is responsible to track the various funding lines of Direct to Contract and investment including forecast, actuals over the life of the contract and partners with Finance to ensure alignment with cost model. PEL is expected to communicate performance metrics, financial performance, risks, highlights and forecasted growth to senior DT, Program and Product Line leadership on a frequent basis.
The position is contingent upon contract award of program to be supported
- Proven success as a Project Manager within a multi-program environment with a large multi-disciplined / matrixed team leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated executive presence and influential leadership capability with the ability to interact with senior levels of leadership – including customer, peers, and suppliers.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in at least one of the following fields: project management, network engineering, information technology, systems engineering and/or software engineering
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) with demonstrated ability to clearly articulate complex DT issues to non-technical stakeholder in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Through strong organization, demonstrates solid problem solving skills in anticipating and analyzing needs as well as quickly identifying solutions, opportunities, and risks.
- Skilled in IT and/or Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation.
- Understands critical path across program as well as cross program related issues.
- Demonstrated innovative and strategic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and solution complex problems in pressure scenarios
- Experience in identifying and managing assumptions, risks, and opportunities associated with proposals, projects and programs
- Attention to detail and dedication to driving results
- U.S. Citizen
- Experience facilitating and responding to Requests for Information (RFI) and Proposals (RFP)
- PMP and/or PMX Certification
- Cost Account Management (CAM) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar budget tracking experience
- Agile / Scrum Master experience
- Awareness of standard engineering applications
- Knowledge of Basis of Estimates (BOEs),
- Knowledgeable of Contracts, SOWs, BOEs, IT and Engineering (SW & Systems) Processes and Practices
- Experience working or interfacing with large-scale programs, particularly those involving multiple companies and collaboration between them
- Knowledge of other program disciplines – including hardware, integration and test, configuration management, quality engineering, and project management
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as 6sigma, or CMMI, ITIL, Agile Methodologies,
- Experience with Jira and IT Portfolio Management tools
- An active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Program/Project/IT Management Certifications; Productivity Certifications
- Master's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
Salary Range $115,000 – $224,300
- This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.