Hardware Configuration Management AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type SSBI - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 174131BR Date posted 01/21/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Raytheon technologies is looking for someone that thrives on collaboration and in a communal environment! This person is committed to excellence and is a problem-solver. The Hardware Configuration Management (CM) will provide support to the Raytheon Intelligence Space in El Segundo, California. This person will perform all aspects of Configuration Management activities including the development of CM planning documentation; establishment and coordination of Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs) for hardware; managing engineering drawings, specification and software (Firmware), including engineering change documentation, requests for variances and other design documentation; maintaining configuration control of Technical Data Package (TDP); maintaining data within the Common Product Data Management (PDM), status accounting systems; maintaining configuration status accounting documentation; and supporting customer reviews and audits.
Tasks also include working with Program Office, Chief Engineer, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and Software Engineers, Operations, Quality, other CDMs and external customer.
• 4+ years of related experience
• Fluent knowledge ethics, standards and processes, such as described in EIA-649, CM Standard.
• Prepare Configuration planning documentation
• Experienced in interpreting a Contract, and SOW and writing flow down CM requirements in CMOP and SSOW
• Lead tailoring HW CM processes to program requirements
• Coordinate/Lead/Board Meeting with Engineering Review Board (ERB) Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
• Without supervision overseeing of the design, development and maintenance of hardware technical data
• Interpret engineering drawing practices and apply them to work products under formal control
• Creation and Maintenance of baselines including the functional and physical baselines
• Maintain configuration status accounting documentation
• Support customer reviews and audits
• Skilled in providing guidance to program engineers on the application of the Project Drafting Specification to the program's drawings
• Capable of creating, maintaining and analyzing product structure, correcting errors within CSA data based
• Experience generating metrics and reports through a CSA resource
• Represent HWCM function in self-guided reviews
• Support customer meetings and presentations
• Able to develop proposal estimates and apply EAC and processes
• Needs to have an Active SSBI
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
• Knowledge of Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
• Ability to coordinate with team members and customers to meet project goals
• Possess thorough communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work well with all organizational levels
• Excellent people and change agent skills
Bachelor’s Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's Degree with 8 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 12 years' of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.