Hardware Configuration Management AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 164938BR Date posted 07/15/2020 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Provide Hardware Configuration Management (CM) support to the Raytheon Intelligence & Space in El Segundo, California. Perform all aspects of Configuration Management activities including the development of Configuration Management planning documentation; establishment and coordination of Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs) for hardware; managing engineering drawings, specification and software (Firmware), including engineering change documentation, requests for variances and other design documentation; maintaining configuration control of Technical Data Package (TDP); maintaining data within the Common Product Data Management (PDM), status accounting systems; maintaining configuration status accounting documentation; and supporting customer reviews and audits.
Tasks also include working with Program Office, Chief Engineer, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), and Software Engineers, Operations, Quality, other CDMs and external customer.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Fluent knowledge principles, standards and processes, such as described in EIA-649, Configuration Management Standard.
- Prepare Configuration Management planning documentation
- Experienced in interpreting a Contract, and SOW and writing flow down CM requirements in CMOP and SSOW
- Lead tailoring HW CM processes to program requirements
- Coordinate/Lead/Board Meeting with Engineering Review Board (ERB)Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs)
- Independent management of the design, development and maintenance of hardware technical data
- Interpret engineering drawing practices and apply them to work products under formal control
- Creation and Maintenance of baselines including the functional and physical baselines
- Maintain configuration status accounting documentation
- Support customer reviews and audits
- Skilled in providing guidance to program engineers on the application of the Project Drafting Specification to the program's drawings
- Capable of creating, maintaining and analyzing product structure, correcting errors within CSA data based
- Experience generating metrics and reports through a CSA tool
- Represent HWCM function in independent reviews
- Support customer meetings and presentations
- Able to develop proposal estimates and apply EAC tools and processes
- Ability to Obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with Program Management Best Practices
- Knowledge of Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Ability to coordinate with team members and customers to meet project goals
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels
- Strong people and change agent skills
Bachelor’s Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 8 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 12 years' of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.