Hardware Configuration AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type SSBI - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 165769BR Date posted 07/29/2020 City CA State El Segundo Country CA
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. RIS is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
The Hardware Configuration Analyst will develop Configuration Management (CM) planning documentation such as establishing and coordinating all Configuration/Change Control Boards (CCBs), managing engineering drawings, including engineering change documentation, requests for variances and other design documentation. The Hardware Configuration Analyst will also maintain configuration control of Technical Data Package’s (TDP) and manage data within the Product Data Management (PDM) system, maintain status accounting documentation and support customer reviews and audits while always ensuring compliance of CM policies and procedures.
This role will work closely with program offices, Chief Engineers, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) other CM specialists, and external customers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- 2 years’ work experience in configuration role or similar role with transferable skills
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management processes
- Understand statement of work (SOW) details outlined in contracts
- Maintain product structure using standard tools
- Generate and deliver customer presentations
- Understand engineering concepts and interpret engineering drawing practices and apply them to work products
- Experience working in an environment & role that requires a sense of urgency to meet challenging and/or overlapping deadlines
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work with internal and external customers in a positive and effective manner
- Basic knowledge of GEIA-649 Configuration Management principles
- Active SSBI
- Must be of US Citizen as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
- Interpreting scheduling and milestone requirements
- Handling proprietary and/or classified data
- Expanding upon knowledge of GEIA-649 by proactively seeking out internal and external training resources and tools
- Learn Raytheon’s management system (MS), program gating process and CM/DM processes
- Quickly learn the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) program
- Bachelor’s degree
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.