Finance Principal Specialist, Prgrm Cost CntrlsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 183579BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/12/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
In this role, the successful applicant will execute a variety financial control activities, including supporting the Program Area Financial Planning and Analysis Consolidation and Reporting to Space Systems, Monthly Operating Reviews, Proposal Support of small programs, and special project. The candidate will support the development of the Program Area Long Rang Business Plan, Monthly Sales Forecasting and Short Range Outlook (SRO). Primary responsibilities will include utilizing the full complement of program controls tools (SAP/APEX, PMX Tool Suite).
This position will be an integral part of a fast paced finance team. The successful candidate will be able to provide support for ad hoc data requests as well as participating in other projects for the Strategic Systems Finance Manager as required.
• 5+ Years of Finance work experience
• Ability to effectively and autonomously create, consolidate and accurately analyze data and communicate information leadership.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Earned Value / EVMS experience is highly preferred
• Utilize effective leadership and organizational skills in centering stakeholders toward a common finance goal by setting priorities and working within EVMS Cadence deadlines.
• Ability to quickly learn and utilize program management systems and tools
• PRISM/MRP experience
• Ability to obtain SSBI clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 5+ years related work experience OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline with 3+ years related work experience.183579
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.