Finance Manager II, Program Cost ControlsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 184649BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/27/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
This role is for a Business Manager in our Self Protect Systems / Advanced Systems Product Line within (EWS/RIS) to lead all financial aspects of Program activities (EVMS, EAC preparation, cash, sales, profit projections) as well as manage a finance team of direct reports. Provide inputs on decisions that will impact the success of Raytheon RIS. Routinely interface with the program management to plan, coordinate, and execute a successful product line. Act as a knowledgeable resource in matters pertaining to financial management, risk management, proposal management, staffing, business process, and other management activities.
Tasks also include: support interface with Program Managers / Area Director, monthly contract CDRLS, IOTs and quarterly EACs. This position is responsible for ensuring all company policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements for program activity are met. This includes, but is not limited to: Best Practices, EACs, Gates, customer requirements, major program requirements, as well as financial planning and analysis. This job will require working with external and internal customers.
- 8+ years of Finance / Financial Analysis experience or related background.
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), EAC policy and other finance related policies
- High proficiency with use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with Program Managers and Technical Leaders, as well as Finance peers
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to guide a team to meet commitments
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- High proficiency with use of APEX, PMX, Edit+, and other Raytheon Finance tools
- Strong Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively with all levels of management
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to think strategically, as well as tactically
- Individual will need to be comfortable working through complex process changes
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance within 12 months of start date
Required Education (including Major):BS / BA in Finance or a related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.