Data Management (DM) Configuration Analyst IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type SSBI - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 165601BR Date posted 07/28/2020 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. RIS is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
This role provides Data Management (DM) support for assigned Program(s). Support data item reviews, and deliver data in electronic and hardcopy format per Government Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL), and Raytheon internal requirements. Post electronic documentation in Program databases. Help analyzing contracts and contract modifications to develop Data Item schedules in line with Program Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). Assist program management personnel in organizing and recording Program data in Program and Corporate libraries and databases.
- Track/expedite/forecast Program data deliverables (CDRLs/SDRLs) and other work products
- Provide configuration control of program documentation as required
- Generate data approval forms, submittal letters, and title pages observing classification, distribution, marking, and handling requirements
- Coordinate electronic transmittal/sharing of program data per Program requirements
- Support contract closure efforts; program review activities, and archival of records
- Observe Program security requirements and Raytheon data protection requirements, especially for marking deliverable data
- Support peer reviews of selected Program plans and key documents
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Experience communicating Data Management processes both verbally and in writing
- Some knowledge of industry Configuration/Data Management/Work Product Management principles, standards and processes, such as described in GEIA-859, Data Management Standard
- Familiarity with standard Government Data requirements and delivery forms, including DD Form 250 and DD Form 1423
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to multi-task
- Active SSBI
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Familiarity with Windchill or other Product Data Management (PDM) Systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and Visio
- Technical editing, proofreading, and formatting of engineering documentation
- Experience meeting short-turn and high-pressure deadlines
- Experience communicating and interpersonal skills in working with internal and external customers
- Experience operating autonomously with some supervision
Bachelor’s Degree NOTE: In lieu of Bachelor's degree, candidate may also possess an Associate's degree with 6 years' related experience OR High school Diploma with 10 years' of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.