Consulting Program Cost Schedule & Control AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 169422BR Date posted 10/01/2020 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Some additional activities include, but are not limited to: Developing proposal pricing strategy, business case and ROI modeling, cultivating a cohesive proposal team, driving compliance to FAR/DFARS, RFP, and Estimating System requirements, creating complex cost models, and developing robust cost rationale, tests of reasonableness, audit responses, and negotiation strategy. The successful candidate will be required to manage a diverse portfolio of proposal activities, promote key front end of the business proposal knowledge across the business, and facilitate collaboration with members of the Estimating and Pricing Solutions team. This candidate will support capture efforts and timely management of early gate reviews, process compliance and transitions to the cost volume team. They will work on a team to formulate teaming decisions, pricing, and win strategies.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in proposal development, finance or accounting
- Experience working as a member of an overall proposal or program execution team including program management, finance, contracts, business development, and other functional organizations.
- Strong MS Excel and analytical skills.
- Good communication, presentation, and teamwork skills. Ability to manage junior analysts and promote growth across a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact face-to-face with senior levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills to manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations.
- Self-motivated and able to develop solutions to a variety of problems of significant scope and complexity with minimal supervision.
- Developing partnerships and alliances to create cross-organizational teams focusing on business capture
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and adapt quickly to a wide range of work assignments and time requirements
- Ability to contribute across a variety of financial roles and responsibilities.
- Conceptual understanding of the Capture/Proposal Process (Gate Review and Color Team Processes).
- Experience in proposing to different contract types (CPFF,CPIF,CPAF, FFP, FPIF, T&M), with an understanding of financial implications on program execution of each contract type.
- Experience developing and executing a growth strategy based on solid strategic planning
- Proven ability to influence, lead, and work cross-functionally to achieve results
- Proactive, creative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or related discipline OR 6 years applicable experience with related Master’s degree Or 4 years applicable experience with related PhD
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.