Analytics and Process Effectiveness SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 182353BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/06/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) PMX Strategic Initiatives and Operations (SIO) group is seeking a Senior Manager to develop and implement a cohesive data strategy to extend the Digital Thread of PMX processes within the Raytheon Technologies’ policy and process architecture. The Analytics and Process Effectiveness Specialist will use his or her understanding of program execution processes and tools to collect, expand, and integrate cross-company data sources. The Analytics and Process Specialist will utilize this digital thread to analyze business processes and make data-driven recommendations that manage risk and improve cost and schedule efficiencies.
The RI&S PMX Strategic Initiatives and Operations team is responsible for integrating legacy business policies; improving the effectiveness of cross-business processes; integrating, evolving, replacing or retiring tools to better serve program needs; advancing capture and proposal readiness; providing program start-up enablers and services; and leveraging data analytics to improve execution speed, program performance and business results. As part of that team, the Analytics and Process Effectiveness Specialist is responsible for leveraging data sources and subject matter experts from across the company to construct recommendations that improve execution speed, program performance and business results. This includes maturing Raytheon Technologies Agile/DevSecOps policies, processes, tools, and metrics.
- Provide implementation support to the Business Process Effectiveness (BPE) lead to streamline command media and improve the speed and efficiency of cross-business processes
- Manage the evolution of Agile/DevSecOps policies, processes and tools to ensure their ability to scale from single-team R&D projects to system-of-systems enterprise programs
- Directly support program engagements that accelerate learning and transition pertaining to adoption of RI&S business processes for program execution
- Create data-driven recommendations and guides to improve capture/proposal readiness, program start-up, PMX tools and services, and program execution
- Set up systems to collect data from multiple sources, consolidate into a single coherent view, measure results and quantify systemic problems
- Leverage cross-company data sources and functional subject matter experts to define metrics, analytics and approaches to measure business effectiveness and ROI for strategic initiatives
- Work collaboratively across RI&S working groups or control boards to foster team building and effectively implement change impacting cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience
- In-depth understanding of Raytheon Technologies’ policy and process architecture and ability to work across multiple stakeholders to define holistic business processes
- Ability to create and present clear, concise, and compelling data-driven recommendations to improve program execution efficiencies and inform decisions for change or adoption
- Demonstrated ability to use RI&S business support tools and corresponding processes and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EPIC, MS, GEM, ICMS, Edit+, PMX Tool suite)
- Ability to use cross-company data sources to collect data, measure results and quantify systemic problems
- Experience leveraging cross-company team of subject matter experts to define metrics, analytics and approaches to measure business effectiveness
- Service mindset with ability to solicit inputs and collaborate on strategic initiatives with the BPE, Cross-Business Tool Integration, and Front End of the Business leads and other members of the PMX team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with functional or program personnel at all levels of the organization
- Program Management Level 5 certification
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Alteryx and/or other data analytics tools
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Earned Value Management certification
- Program Management level 4 certification
- Experience with Agile/DevSecOps program implementation
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist Qualification or equivalent industry certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.182353
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.