2022 Operations/Supply Chain Internship University of TexasBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187731BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City El Segundo State CA Country United States
***Great opportunity for current undergraduate and graduate level University of Texas students pursuing an internship in Summer 2022. If you are not a current student at this level or attending University of Texas, please visit our other college opportunities at www.rtx.com/careersand apply!***
Here at Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) we create solutions that make the world a safer place. It is our people that have driven the innovative and rapidly changing climate we have come to know today. We are looking for interns to help propel Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain and Operations into the next era of innovation.
This 10-12 week internship program is designed to empower growth by exploring the dynamic nature of the defense industry throughout Supply Chain and Operations. Your summer will be focused in one of many disciplines within Supply Chain and Operations, while simultaneously working a summer capstone project which will be presented to leadership to end your summer. Throughout the summer, you will be able to expand your knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations as a whole while also gaining unprecedented exposure to leadership along the way.
Throughout this experience you’ll have opportunities to meet with other rotational program participants, engage with senior leaders on topics of innovation, leadership and technology, and connect through an individual mentorship program. Our ultimate goal is to bring great talent to Raytheon Technologies. All rising senior or MBA interns will have the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role or part time work as you continue your studies.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong ability to work in teams and collaborate with peers and internal customers
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and effectively multi-task
- Undergraduate candidates must have 90-120 credits completed by Summer 2022 and an expected graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023. Graduate level candidates must have one year of graduate level course work completed by Summer 2022 and an expected graduation date between December 2022 and August 2023.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- You’re the “go-to” person— leadership will turn to you for ideas and projects outside of your day-to-day responsibilities
- You’re able to challenge the conventional—you can solve problems while thinking beyond the accepted solutions
- You’re a team player—you know when to step up to lead, but also when to take a step back and contribute in a group setting
- You’re flexible—customer priorities can change on a dime, we need you be able to quickly and effectively change direction
- You’re up for a challenge—when faced with difficult tasks, you don’t give up but instead push forward
- You’re an achiever—no matter what you’re doing, you do it to the best of your abilities and with the highest integrity
- You’re a teacher—you can take any audience through any channel and captivate them through effective communication and presentation skills
- Candidate must be enrolled and pursuing a BA, BS, or masters degree in the area of Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Industrial Distribution / Industrial Engineering, or a closely related field by summer 2022 at University of Texas.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.