ALSE Engineer / Engineering OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183881BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/19/2021 City Edinburgh Country Australia
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced professional
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Based at Edinburgh
The Aeronautical Life Support Equipment (ALSE) program provides ALSE sustainment services to the RAAF’s Aeronautical Life Support Logistics Management Unit (ALSLMU).
The ALSE Engineer / Engineering Officer will be responsible for performing engineering tasks including developing Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and design advice, and conducting Technical Information Reviews (TIR), technical investigations, and supportability analysis in accordance with the Raytheon Australia Engineering Management System (EMS).
- Develop and progress Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), Deviations and Modification Orders.
- Draft formal engineering advice and engineering reports.
- Develop and process Special Technical Instructions (STI).
- Maintain Configuration Management and Data Management systems and conduct Defect and Deficiency investigations.
- Publication management including developing amendments.
- System Safety Engineering risk assessments and obsolescence management.
- Minimum Advanced Diploma in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical) or equivalent aircraft/platform qualification and experience.
- ADF Technical Assessor Course and ADF logistics/maintenance systems training (e.g. MILIS, CAMM2) an advantage.
- Experience in ADF platforms or related systems and Defence Aviation Safety Regulations (DASR) also an advantage.
- It is desired that applicants have knowledge of Aeronautical Life Support Equipment.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.