Senior Manager, HR, Transformation & StrategyBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01472261 Most Recent Date Posted 09/08/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney, a division of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As member of our team, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney’s Group Human Resources organization is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join our team. The incumbent will partner with business leaders in the Pratt & Whitney Transformation & Strategy organization, to include Digital Technology, Group Strategy & Development, and the Transformation Management Office. This individual will be responsible for organizational health, succession planning, employee relations; and the employee experience such as diversity, equity and inclusion, talent development initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be a positive disruptor while balancing competing priorities and influencing stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to link business objectives with the HR lifecycle, and facilitate change management
• Provide HR lifecycle expertise to achieve business objectives, including coaching and guiding leaders, organization health, succession planning, talent management, change management, leader and manager effectiveness, employee retention, and compensation planning
• Oversee and ensure proper staffing level, infuse talent into the organization and improve bench strength with DE&I mindset
• Advise and counsel Executive Committee (EC) members, executives, and senior managers to optimize organization effectiveness, inclusive management, team and talent development, and culture and employee engagement trends and actions.
• Ensure meeting 2021 Human Resources priorities on DE&I, Culture, Wellbeing, Transformation and Talent through guiding and partnering with business leaders and stakeholders to support success for 2021 and the future of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 or more years of relevant experience or an advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 or more years of relevant experience.
• 4 or more years of relevant HR experience in a business partner or generalist role
Experience / Qualifications:
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate people, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, and effectively interface at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders, understanding business needs, and implementing HR practices and solutions across the organization.
• Deliver various Human Resources practices and initiatives such as coaching/guiding, leadership development, diversity, equity, and inclusion, organization design, sourcing plans, employee and/or labor relations, or compensation planning.
• Experience leading and collaborating with the HR Communities of Expertise, HR Partners and People Services to drive business strategies and priorities.
• Structured project management leadership experience. Dynamic problem solver with the ability to craft solutions to everyday challenges with creative new ideas.
• Strong leadership communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Proven customer focused experience and excellent business judgment.
• Strong analytical, systems, and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to lead effectively in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms