Physics & Data Analytics Internships - Summer 2022Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01477285 Most Recent Date Posted 10/04/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Pratt & Whitney Internship Program
Interns at Pratt & Whitney work on challenging, meaningful, and impactful projects across our business. We’re looking for students with an engineer’s curiosity, an explorer’s heart, and a perfectionist’s grit to help us build the future of aerospace.
Whether supporting Mature Commercial Engines, industry-leading Geared Turbofan engines, Military Engine programs, Operations, or Business Support functions, our program seeks to help you: develop an understanding of the aerospace industry; learn about our company and its operations; and appreciate how each discipline and department’s contribution to the success of our products and customer partnerships.
While you benefit from on-the-job training and practical experience, you are expected to contribute fresh ideas and participate as a productive member of the department. Your growth as a professional and the difference you make will be on display every day.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Seeking Physics and Data Analytics Interns!
Interns from our Engineering organization provide a key pool of talent for the Engineering Development Program (EDP). The EDP is a full-time, multiyear rotational program for new college hires that has been implemented to accelerate technical capability through substantive work rotations and connect participants with a network of technical resources & engineering experts.
We're seeking Physics and Data Analytics students to support a diverse range of disciplines, including, but not limited to:
- Test, Repair, and Systems Engineering
- Process and Methods Engineering
- Structures, Design, and Project Engineering
- Materials & Process Engineering
This is an evergreen requisition. Qualified candidates will be considered for open positions as they become available. Employees may be eligible to work remotely, on-site, or in a hybrid arrangement depending on the requirements of the specific position. Our internships start in May 2022 and conclude in August 2022.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at the time of the assignment. Eligible majors include: Physics, Data Analytics, Data Science, or a related field.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to government contract requirements
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a consistent record of collaboration, innovation, and initiative
- A passion for learning about and pursuing a career in aviation and aerospace
- Creative problem-solving skills and adaptability in responding to new business challenges
- Eager to learn new things, contribute a fresh perspective, and share your knowledge with others
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms