Mechanical Systems Servicer MTS-2nd ShiftBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01416867 Most Recent Date Posted 06/14/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Machine Tool Services EHRO has an immediate 2ns shift need for the below job posting on the East Hartford campus M-Building:
Function: Perform the mechanical work necessary to maintain and repair machine tools and equipment. Work from standard practices and recognized methods in selecting and using available tools and equipment and in planning or altering the methods necessary to complete assigned work.
• Under direction of supervisor, follow instructions and drawings to determine material requirements, plan sequence of operations, obtain required support services and tools and equipment to carry out assignments. Check to assure equipment and supplies are available when required.
• Perform equipment installations, maintenance and repair work and carry out preventive maintenance and service as required.
• Provide assistance to others on projects that involve the care, use and maintenance of tools and equipment while maintaining safe working practices.
• Perform similar duties throughout the facility within the scope and skill level of this job description. •Assist other trades working on joint projects where common skill crossover provides the opportunity for shared responsibilities and more effective use of available skills.
•Refer difficulties to Leader/Supervisor.
•May be required to train for, obtain and maintain licenses, operator permits and certifications within assigned trade.
-High School diploma or equivalent is required
-US citizenship is required, due to government contract
- Technical education and/or 3+years of experience in the mechanical field is preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms