ME Sustainment Supplier Quality/AnalystBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01423510 Most Recent Date Posted 05/07/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
ME Sustainment Supplier Quality/Analyst
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Job Description: The Military Engines Sustainment Quality team is looking for a quality assurance/analyst who is energetic and motivated to join the Supplier Quality Team to manage the supply base in conducting system, process and product audits, initiate and manage Quality Data, support suppliers and be instrumental in driving RCCA in the supply base. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate high level of customer and supplier focus, business judgment and teamwork
• Develop and maintain open communications with suppliers
• Communicate with various levels of management to identify Military Engines quality risks and mitigation plans
• Analyze and process data collected from the supply base to minimize customer impact via elimination of nonconformances/escapes.
• Execute quality system, process, and product audits
• Assist and support 3rd party audits as required
• Raise notifications of non-conformance, quarantine non-conforming product and, when approved to do so, provides disposition.
• Support supplier investigations to determine root cause and corrective actions while preventing future recurrence
• Achieving Competitive Excellence; Lead process improvement initiatives to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness
• Generate and modify applicable quality controlled documentation to ensure processes and requirements are clearly defined
• Customer satisfaction; Identify and assist all stakeholders with product deficiencies and resolution
• Facilitate and lead the QCPC process
• Facilitate and approve supplier FAIs.
• Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of SQA/SQE experience
• AS9100/9110 audit experience
• US citizenship required due to government contracts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
• High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
• Excellent judgment and professional maturity
• Ability to create positive relationships and craft clear communications
• Highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities
• Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Able to work well in a team environment and across various departmental functions
• The ability to read and comprehend work instructions, quality manuals, and other detailed instructions
• Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Associate or working towards ACE proficiency
• Highly skilled communicator with an ability to maintain productive relationships in difficult situations
• Analytical, problem solving and project management skills
US Citizenship required due to government contracts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms