ME Item Repair Rapid Response Senior AnalystBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01422131 Most Recent Date Posted 04/19/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Item repair industrialization is a critical strategic priority within Military Engines to support and grow Fifth Generation fleets through implementation of cost-effective sustainment solutions. The Military Engines Rapid Response Repair Team is responsible for identifying, expediting, and delivering critical repair capabilities in direct support of this strategic priority.
Item repair industrialization also includes the dual sourcing of existing repairs as a supply chain risk mitigation effort and supportability plan. One key advantage in establishing dual source repair capability for critical, LIMFAC and low complexity repairs is to avoid single points of failure.
The Rapid Response Repair Team is seeking a Sr. Analyst that will manage multiple item repair qualification project execution plans with internal and external suppliers to the completion of executable second source repairs. The Sr. Analyst will ensure source demonstrations and supplier qualification for second source repairs are on schedule and lead resolution of any delivery, engineering or quality issues including enlisting engineering resources, coordinating deviation requests, ensuring tooling is on order and/or available for repair use, and overall process integration to deliver second source repairs in alignment with the project plan.
The Sr. Analyst will update existing trackers and project plans with current, accurate and detailed progress data for the repairs within their responsibility and will support discussion of second source repair qualification status at program repair councils and other forums.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Meet and communicate with internal stakeholders to understand full scope of project.
• Coordinate and gain alignment with the item repair value stream including but not limited to CAIPT, Eagle Supply Engineering, Global Services Engineering, Internal and External Suppliers
• Manage planned schedule in an efficient, concise, and organized manner. • Work toward successful execution of second source repairs. Required Skills: • Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Understanding of Item Repair and Depot Maintenance Activities • Strong time management skills and attention to detail
• Experience with planning, executing, monitoring and close out of projects.
• Willingness to function as a team player and exhibit flexibility with change
• Effective and efficient communication and leadership skills
• Knowledge of aftermarket operations and repair engineering/manufacturing
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business required with 2 years of experience in a related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
Travel: 20%, negotiable.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms