Mature Commercial Engines Program Quality EngineerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01455820 Most Recent Date Posted 06/23/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Mature Commercial Programs Quality Engineer
The Quality Assurance organization has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer within the Program Quality management team. The successful candidate will support activities to drive improved quality performance of Mature Commercial Programs including the PW4000, PW2000, JT8D, V2500 and GP7000.
The Program Quality Engineer will interface with other Mature Commercial Program Quality functions including the Quality Chief, Program Quality Managers, and CIPT Quality Leads, as well as Engineering, Operations, and Value Stream Quality functions to support investigations, improvement activities, management reviews, and similar. Includes project leadership opportunities.
- Perform Trend analysis and data driven issue identification
- Support targeted supplier/producer continuous improvement
- Support high impact nonconformance investigations
- Support associated Quality Corrective Action Boards
- This is an exciting opportunity to support the flying fleet in a cross-functional setting. Candidates should be self-motivated, team players with strong project management and communication skills.
- 3+ years of quality assurance, manufacturing operations, or engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Engineering, Quality Systems Management, or appropriate manufacturing operations discipline preferred.
- Sound business judgment; strong organization, communications, writing and presentation proficiency
- Demonstrated performance of past productivity
- Knowledge of the PW Quality Management System and supplier quality management are preferred
- Previous exposure to supporting disciplines such as engineering, manufacturing, and/or procurement preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms