Manufacturing Engineering Manager, HSMC-SBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01424544 Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Associate Director, Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for strategic leadership of Manufacturing Engineering resources, technical strategies, and investment resources that support objectives of Hot Section Module Center (HSMC) including the investments at HSMC North, HSMC South, Amercon & ACT.
- Align Mfg. Engineering resources with projects that support key business initiatives: Policy Deployment, SRR goals, Solumina, MRL/TRL for new technologies and hardware.
- Promote the use of data driven root cause and corrective action tool usage to support the module center's ACE Gold status.
- Effectively manage the Mfg. Engineering support budget.
-Implement and execute engineering changes to ensure customer requirements are met and financial commitments are achieved
- Develop, plan, & implement capital requirements to support productivity improvements, technology insertion, manufacturing automation and capacity for future programs.
- Ensure MRL (Manufacturing Readiness Level) aligns to Program requirements as hardware transitions from development to production across all of HSMC.
- Drive product cost reduction and ensure War on Cost targets are achieved through process improvements and deployment of new technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of manufacturing or engineering experience OR Advanced Degree and 8+ years of manufacturing or engineering experience
- The candidate must demonstrate exceptional leadership, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong business acumen
- Willingness to implement and drive lean manufacturing techniques
- The ability to develop and insert new technologies into the manufacturing process.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms