GTF GSE Repair Program ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01474167 Most Recent Date Posted 09/30/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Global Services Engineering (GSE) is looking for an individual to support our Geared Turbofan (GTF) Repair Program Manager and the customer IPMTs (Integrated Product Management Team). This position requires the management of multiple priorities and projects.
- Serve as primary backup to the 24K Repair Program Manager.
- Assist the 24K Repair Program Manager in his/her roles and responsibilities.
- Share ownership of internal and external customer satisfaction issues.
- Track and report task progress and clearing logistical roadblocks to ensure commitments are met and completed to support on-time technical data delivery.
- Assist with financial planning.
- Through the ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence) toolbox, drive continuous improvement activities and robust root cause investigations to ensure GSE and P&W continue to deliver world class customer and shareholder value.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related technical field and 5+ years of prior relevant experience in engineering, customer service, aftermarket, or operations OR a Master’s Degree/MBA in a related field and 3+ years prior relevant experience in engineering, customer service, aftermarket, or operations.
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- Work Schedule: Hybrid (Combination of on-site and remote).
- Up to 10% Travel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Show adaptability.
- Experience and understanding of project management and planning.
- Ability to effectively team across organizations to accomplish goals.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms