Controller, CSABusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01422942 Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney’s Commercial Serviceable Assets (CSA) sells and purchases engines, modules, and inventories enabling us to provide the customer with a range of aftermarket engine material solutions. Recognizing that every business is different, CSA offers customized solutions to meet unique customer material management needs. Support services include technical support, materials management, aircraft acquisition, engine trading, consignment programs, and engine rebuild programs. CSA supports multiple engine product lines including the GTF, V2500, PW2000, PW4000, GP7000, and CFM56.
Key responsibilities include:
Controller, Commercial Serviceable Assets (CSA):
- Supervise two direct reports responsible for all inventory, accounts payable, and intercompany accounting
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of full balance sheet and P&L, including all accounting and monthly closing processes, associated controls, and journal entry/account reconciliation review and approvals
- Manage all IMA (Inventory Management Agreement) contract accounting, consignment payments, and related billings
- Support CSA management team with review of potential new contracts, preparation of financial business cases to support major financial decisions, and implementation all new inventory management agreements
- Manage the monthly P&L and Balance Sheet forecast process
- Present monthly forecast and LE to both CSA and PW Group FP&A management
- Analyze and report on monthly actuals vs forecast/Plan, including the preparation of a monthly Reporting Package to management highlighting key metrics and results
- Prepare a detailed annual 10-yr Plan and present assumptions and Plan summary to management
- 5+ yrs related experience with a Bachelor's degree OR 3 yrs+ related experience with an advanced degree.
- 5+ yrs Working knowledge of SAP, HFM, MS office required
- 5+ yrs Accounting experience.
- Advanced degree experience.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Aftermarket experience experience.
Must have US Citizen status.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms