Vulnerability Remediation Management SMEBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Public Trust Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 185920BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/19/2021 City Eagan State MN Country United States
- Support customer of large, complex enterprise in managing the Vulnerability Remediation Management, consisting of enterprise vulnerability risk assessments and asset remediation management
- Develop, manage and report monthly, quarterly and annual program milestones
- Develop, manage and report performance metrics including key performance indicator
- Assist in defining the vulnerability remediation policies and standards in alignment with CISO mission and direction
- Work with the cyber security governance, risk, and compliance capability to ensure vulnerability remediation requirements are identified and communicated to asset owners and administrators
- Ensure the customers’ technology asset vulnerabilities are reported and remediated
- Oversees the development and enhancement of VRM services to include the documentation of the processes, procedures and collaboration improvements
- Conduct internal and external CISO stakeholder meetings to ensure cooperation in identifying and remediating vulnerabilities
- Provides guidance and recommendations on implementing vulnerability remediation management program to the customer, including vulnerability identification technology implementation
- Ensures the senior CISO leadership direction and requests are fulfilled.
- Define,write,andpresentreportsandbriefingsto customer CISO senior leadership to communicate vulnerability management program capabilities and performance
- Assist in instructing staff on processes and procedures
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with large organization networks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and policy enforcement
- Knowledge ofVulnerability Management processes and procedures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications and commonly used analytic software tools (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Must be able to work collaboratively across organizations and physical locations
- Knowledge of cyber security RMF, OWASP, SANS top 20, NIST
- 5+ years in cyber security
- Knowledge of SCADA systems and associated vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of CERT-RMM
- Understanding of process development and deployment of security tools
Bachelor’s degree in relatedfield.Master’sDegree strongly preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAM Level III, CISSP
Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.185920
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.